Thursday, March 8, 2007

Podcasting & FCC

At the moment I'm researching where the files will be stored. Website is looking o.k. I am a graphics buff and I wish I could do more with it. But time and my web design learning curve are given obstacles.
I contacted the FCC, and they sent me an e-mail containing some good info. I met with Tamir a future participant/host of a show. He was telling me about "Tesla" the genius/mad scientist. The conversations I've been having via phone and in person exactly what should be broadcast. Our thoughts, Ideas, Motivations, Lives.

I'm also trying to get in touch with Lorenzo Milam. If anyone has any contact info please e-mail it to me goliath@watr.info. I need a copy of his book "Sex & Broadcasting" It is a manual for starting an independent radio station. I hear he has built over 50 of them.

Sign the petition.

No comments: