Monday, October 3, 2016

Elucidate No. 61 - Political Election (From Space)


I'm someone whose freed himself from the many constraints of our "profit before all" hyper-capitalist society. Not by getting rich, but by carving a unique way within it. This has allowed me ample time to take a good look at society, and come face to face with deep philosophical concepts and questions. Politics is something I've avoided for much of my life, mainly because I'm a musician and artist. Yet. I've consistently made commentary on society through my art, and sometimes that has included the stagnant topic of politics. 

I believe that in America, being able to affect the political system in any meaningful and positive way takes a career politician, except in highly anomalous cases. In this episode I speak a little on my overall view of national politics.


Stream:





    Direct audio download (16.5mb - Right click to download)



Show Notes:

- Presidential election controversy of 2000: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Florida,_2000

- Presidential election controversy of 2004: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_United_States_election_voting_controversies





Just put the tip in. See how it feels.

 










No comments: